Every month there will be a discussion topic and then I’ll open the line to answer as many of your questions as time permits.
Program Dates: September 16, October 21, November 18 and December 16. This will be a recurring program every month into 2020.
Program Time: 8-9pm eastern [New York GMT-4 September and October, and GMT-5 from November to February]
Call-in Details: 1-712-775-8968 When asked, enter your conference code: 204354
Discussion Topics Will Include…
- Why he said he’d call but didn’t
- What to do if you’re always the one initiating calls and texts
- How to react when he disappears
- Why you both had a great time, but he never asked you out again
- How to know if he’s stringing you along and wasting your time
- Should you call him if you haven’t heard from him in a while
- The best way to bring up something that’s bothering you
- How to know if you should offer to pay on the date
- What to say if he pushes for sex before you’re ready
- How to respond to his tough questions like, “Why are you still single?”
- The best way to handle a man who is rude
- How to find out if you are exclusive
- What to make of a man who is separated or not yet completely divorced
- Clues that a widower is ready for love again
- How to deal with cheating and jealousy
- What his controlling behavior tells you
- How to know when a man is gas-lighting you
- Signs you’ve actually found a keeper
- Plus the question you bring!
- Monthly one-hour Women’s Circle live meeting by teleconference
- Recordings of each monthly gathering – Each meeting will be added to build the library. They’ll be at the bottom of this page when available.
- My Amazon Bestseller: Is He The One? Find Mr. Right By Spotting Mr. Wrong
- The Book: What Men Think – Midlife Men Reveal Thoughts on Dating, Love and Women
- The Book: 10 Reasons a Woman Should Never Pay on the First Date
- The Audio Program: How to Stay Positive on the Dating Journey
- Special Report: Exit Strategies – 10 Kind Ways to Say “No Thank You”
Women’s Circle Monthly Recordings
Still to come after the first session August 19th