Click on the link to download the speaker kit Ronnie Ann Ryan – Speaking Kit
Click here to listen to recent radio interviews with Ronnie
Watch Ronnie’s HuffPoLive video segment
Visit Ronnie’s YouTube Channel
YourTango Expert Video:
In the News – Print and Web
Articles about or featuring Ronnie and Never Too Late for Love
- How Long Does It Take To Fall In Love With Someone, As Explained By Women & Men
- How To Know If You’re Really In Love Or Stuck In A ‘Virtual’ Relationship
- 4 Brutally Honest Reasons He’s Not Calling You
- What The Smartest Women Say, Do & Wear On First Dates (In Order To Get A Second)
- Love and Dating Coach Ronnie Ann Ryan’s New Program Concentrates on Building Self-Love to Help Women Attract a Romantic Life Partner
- 3 Warning Signs He’s Not That Into You (and It’s Time to Cut Him Loose)
- Is 2018 Your Year to Finally Find Love?
- How Talking To A Stranger Every Day Triples Your Chances Of Finding Love
- 23 Classy Ways To Turn Down Guys You’re Not Interested In (Nicely!)
- Fox 61 Interview – Moving on When a Long Term Relationship Ends
- Kiss & Tell: Nearly 50 And Still Single, How Do I Meet A Guy?
- Stop Fooling Yourself, Girl! 3 Signs He’s Clearly NOT Into You
- It’s Never Too Late For Love: Ronnie Ann Ryan’s Practical & Proven Dating Coaching for Women Over 40
- Still Single? Don’t Be the Elf on the Shelf!
- Interview with A Top Tier Dating Coach: Ronnie Ann Ryan
- Write what you know
- All You Need is Love… and a Dental Plan
- Discover How to Heat Up Your Love Life with 10 Proven Job Hunting Strategies in New Book
- Internet Is Fertile Ground For Finding Someone After 40
- Relationships in a tell-all age: Experts mixed on new Facebook tool
- 5 Things Young Men Find Sexy About Women in Their 50s
- When Social Media Isn’t Social
- Dating Mistakes Women Make in Their 40s
- Single and over 40? These lies may be why
- Baby Boomers talk: Dating Over 40
- Is Patti Stanger’s ‘No Sex Until Monogamy’ Rule Realistic?
- Online dating expert to speak at Berlin library
- Dating Coach Ronnie Ann Ryan Tells How To Find Love After 40
- The 3 Biggest Dating Dealbreakers For Those Over 50
- Is It OK To Sleep Around If You’re Being Honest With Your Partners?
- How To Flirt With Strangers Without Being Creepy
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day? Local author offers tips on finding love
- Is Dating Someone New the Best Way to Get over an Ex? via eHarmony
- For Valentine’s Day, Tweet Nothings Don’t Cut It
- How Do You Know He’s Not The One?
- Is He ‘Just Not That In To You’?
- Five Reasons Why Opposites Attract
- Six single guys will be happy to answer your questions, ladies
- 6/2/2011 – Wink, Wink? – New Haven Register
- Dating Over 40: It’s Never Too Late for Love Interview
- 2/12/2009 – Dating Coach Helps Local Woman Find Her Valentine – Fairfield Sun
- 2/14/2008 – The Perfect Date – New Haven Register
- 2/13/2008 – Dating Expert: Relax, Have Fun – Connecticut Post
- 2/13/2008 – Woman Helps Others Befriend Cupid – Westport News
- 2/8/2008 – The Dating Coach has help for singles – Charlestown Press
- 2/7/2008 – Dating coach says “It’s Never Too Late for Love” – Milford Mirror
- 7/30/2007 – Reinventing Romance: Dating Standards Out of Whack?
- 6/28/2007 – Happily Ever After – Foschini Club Magazine
- 3/01/2007 – Reinventing Romance: Dating to Date vs. Dating to Marry – More.com
- Looking for love? Turn to the Internet
- Meet a nice Jewish boy or girl
- Winter 2007 – Beating the Single Holiday Blues – Stamfordplus
- DON’T WANNA DATE ME? NOW I’M HOOKED!
- New Rules for Dating Over 40 – DatingOver40Guide.com
- Finding Romance in Fairfield County
- Dispelling the creepy notions about the dating scene
- Getting back in the love game: New match-making service hits Milford
- Playing the Field
- Love Lessons
- It’s never too late to write your own . . . Love Story
- Keep Your Wallet In Your Purse
- Tech-savvy singles logging on for love
- Checking your baggage: leave your emotional mess behind