The other day I had an amazing session with one of my clients. We haven’t talked in a few weeks and things have really shifted for her. I was so impressed and inspired by her change in thinking and outlook that I wanted to share it with you.
Stephana first and foremost, has a very strong attitude of optimism. She didn’t come to dating coaching with this mindset, but she sure has it now. Did she find the right man yet? Nope. So you’re probably wondering, why the heck she feels so positive?
I know this might be hard to catch on to, but I am going to list out all the things she mentioned so you can see what a big impact this has on her dating life. Stephana has worked to align her thoughts with her actions, putting her in the optimal place to attract and meet more quality men!
1. Running into an old beau. She recently ran into a man she dated years ago for whom she still had good feelings. While there’s nothing there now, she took this as a sign that she’s on the right track. Stephana felt this man represented new dating opportunities coming her way and felt grateful she had run into him. She could have easily felt bummed that he was another example of how things don’t work out, but that is not how she took the encounter. When you are looking for Mr. Right, how you view your history can shift your current experience.
2. New haircut. She decided to try a new hair stylist and got a new cut that looks fantastic. If you’ve ever been loyal to a stylist, you know how scary it is to break from tradition and try someone new. Yet, she was rewarded for her bold move.
3. Enlisting friends and family. She’s telling more people in her life that she’s looking for love. When you are dating over 40 and enlist your circle of friends and family to help you meet more men, you never know who you could meet! This is how I met my husband – believe it or not, I met his sister in a bar and she fixed us up.
4. Practicing gratitude. Stephana has been starting each day with a list of what she is grateful for. When you begin your day with the attitude of gratitude, your energy becomes very magnetic and attractive. She feels happier and more optimistic and thinking this way tends to attract more good things.
5. Flirty, friendly presence. Stephana has been conscious to be more open, friendly and even flirty with men she notices around her. Men are literally everywhere, but most single women looking for Mr. Right don’t often notice . When you get past your to-do list that occupies every moment, you will notice more men and then start interacting with them. I call this putting your antennae up so you are tuned in to the men around you.
Tuning in creates countless opportunities! I know women who met “the one” at the dog park, in WalMart, at Bed, Bath and Beyond, at the vet’s office, out dancing, on an airplane, and at a child’s soccer game, etc. Men really are everywhere, but you have to open up to see them and be approachable to strike up conversation.
6. Dating online. Yes, Stephana is giving online dating a shot. It’s not all a bed of roses, but she does her 30-minutes online 4-5 times per week, emailing and seeking prospects. While she hasn’t met Mr. Right yet, she knows it’s a numbers game. Every man she meets brings her one man closer to finding the right one for her.
7. She wears a ruby ring. Not everyone believes in the energy gems generate, but it actually doesn’t matter if it’s true or not. Stephana wears a ruby to help her heart open to love and men. That’s her intention, so that is the energy she sets forth. I made a similar symbolic gesture when I was dating, wearing a diamond pave heart necklace so I looked like a woman who was loved. It worked for me and kept me feeling tuned into love every time I remembered the necklace around my neck.
Optimism Helps When Looking for Mr. Right
All these steps combined have helped Stephana align her energy with an optimism that radiates out along with her inner beauty. She has become a more magnetic, feminine presence. She is primed and ready to meet Mr. Right in a way I wish all my readers could experience.
This mindset and outlook allows her to not only be open to possibilities, but attract hem as well. And the quality of men she is attracting is so much better as she continues to exude warmth, confidence and the optimism that makes her practically irresistible.
If you want to connect with your feminine charm and allure, check out my powerful visualization program I’m So Alluring. This audio will help you relax and tap into your inner Goddess for a warmer, more feminine presence that men find practically irresistible. You can imagine how much this could help as you are looking for Mr. Right.