Want to Celebrate the Holidays with Someone Special in 2014? Start looking right now!
The end of 2013 is approaching and I am wondering, how does your end of year love life recap look? What have you done to find love?
Maybe you didn’t meet the man of your dreams this year, but there are other positive measures to consider while on the dating journey.
- Did you meet new men?
- Did you go on dates?
- Did you try any new venues or groups?
- Did you have any blind dates
- Did you learn anything new about yourself and the man you are seeking?
- Did you improve your flirting abilities?
Everything you do and every man you meet brings you one step closer to the right man for you.
As a dating coach for almost 12 years, I completely understand how hard it can be to stay positive, especially during the holiday season. This is the worst time of year for some single women who have a strong desire to be in a loving relationship and create memories with a special man.
I want to encourage you to create your own love life recap. This is your chance to feel good about any efforts you made towards fulfilling your goal of a loving relationship. I applaud every single thing you did – whether you took some huge action or a tiny little step to help yourself find love. It all counts and makes a difference!
I’ve created an easy Love Life Recap form to fill out for you if you’d like to download it. This way you can simply print out the document and fill it in. Hopefully all the lines will help jog your memory about the things you tried during 2013 to find love.
After completing this exercise, I have another suggestion. Print out this version for 2014 and make it your Love Life Goal Sheet 2014. Use the sections to choose what new steps you’ll try in the coming year. Work from the form to determine your New Year’s resolutions.
You can find love! People fall in love every day. The question is, what will you do to make finding love a reality in your life? I don’t want you to be like Courtney, from Bravo TVs “Courtney Loves Dallas” who is waiting for the magic of love to happen to her. Being active is your best chance for crossing paths with the right man.
3 Ways to Broaden Your Dating Game and Find Love in 2014:
- Check out www.MeetUp.com for singles groups and evens in your area. You can join for free, then look up singles events within your zip code!
- Post a profile online and get over your worries, fears or bad past experiences. This is still one of the fastest ways to jump start your love life. If you want to know where men over 40 and 50 are, they are online in big numbers!
- Enlist your friends for help and get them to fix you up with friends, colleagues, neighbors and family members. I met my husband on a blind date after meeting his sister in a bar. They way everyone knows 250 people approximately, so if you only ask 10% to help you, If’s 25 people know 250 others, that’s 6,250 people to pick from!
This is your love life I’m talking about. Take a stand for yourself. Commit to a plan of action to find love and then follow through. I’m your cheerleader for love and I’m going all out to root for you. 2014 can be your year and 12 months from now you could be having that romantic holidays season that you wish you were having this year.