Here’s your Daily Dose of Dating Advice-
Meet John Follis. He’s an award-winning Madison Avenue ad guy, 52, good looking, been married and in a few long-term relationships. Let’s say that John has done his share of dating and he shares his views on the Internet and more in the second interview of the Decoding Dating series.
Seems John has some surprising insight into dating and a rather creative way of expressing himself. Well, he is in advertising right? Here are a few highlights…
– His thoughts on why men take your number but don’t call
– Why your feelings about the weather reveal quite a bit about your personality
– The difference between high hopes and high expectations
– How women tend to force-fit, while men tend to play the numbers
– Why the busy bee is a turn off
– When body language tells more of the story that words
– "Life is Cake" philosophy and how that makes you far more attractive
It’s a great interview – one you don’t want to miss. John’s wisdom has application for anyone dating today. No snap answers – John will give you a new perspective on a few aspects of dating that will shift your experience for the better.
Want to know more? Visit Decoding Dating