Do you realize how special Leap Year is? It’s a gift of extra time and here’s what you can do on this rare day if you’re looking for love.
One Special Day Out of 1,460 Days
Yes, that is a standout event. When something is that unusual or special, it’s worthy of your attention.
You are being given a GIFT. What gift you ask?
The gift of TIME.
You are receiving an extra 24 hours more than any other year.
Think about that for a moment. 24 hours might not seem like that much, but in truth some very big things can happen in just 24 hours.
Babies can be born. You might land a new job, move into a new home or purchase a new car. You can finalize a divorce or get married. Yup, 24 hours can change your life.
So, what will you do with this gift of time?
Will You Let It Slip by Like Any Other Saturday?
Leap year shows up once every four years. In the average woman’s lifetime, that’s about 20 times. How many Leap days have you let slip past you so far?
What if in this year 2020, you decided to do something big and different? What if you decided to take a leap for love? The love you dream of and long for?
Imagine if you will…
- Love with an amazing man that brings you joy.
- Love that adds greater dimension to your life.
- Love that surprises you in a positive way.
- Love that is supportive and intimate.
- Love that is FUN
- Love with long wet kisses that take your breath away.
- Love like you never thought was possible before
That’s what the energy of Leap Year is all about. And Leap Day is tomorrow! With all this in mind, let me ask again, what will you do with this extra time?
Can’t think of anything?
No worries. I’ve got some suggestions. Pick one, a few or take the biggest leap to do them all!
My Leap Year Gift – The Leap of Love List of Actions
- Say hello to 5 men you don’t know
- Smile at 10 men as you walk by on the street
- Wear a skirt or something that makes you feel sexy
- Change up your makeup or hair
- Wear sexy underwear and connect with your sensuality
- Put on perfume behind your knees, on your wrists, elbow creases and neck
- Create your Feng Shui Love Corner to attract love
- Collect 5 hugs from different people you know
- Post your dating profile on Bumble or Match
- Meditate with rose quartz to heal your heart
- Infuse your morning coffee or tea with love
- Take a bath with rose petals and patchouli scent
- Pray for love
- Fill out a page in your journal with love affirmations
- Write a letter to your future self in love and ask for her help
- Build an altar for love in your home
- Go out to hear live music and mingle with new people
- Ask 3 friends to fix you up on blind dates
- Send love to every cell in your body for 1 minute, 3 times during the day
- When you take your shower, imagine you are being showered with love
There has got to be something in that list you are willing to do, right?
Leverage the Energy of Leap Year
And if you are really willing to leverage the energy of Leap Year, which is the energy of one out of 1,460 days, you may choose several.
Not because you are desperate or in dire need. You’ll be coming from a place of knowing this is a very special day. And the gift of time is not something to ignore or let slip through your fingers.
Almost everyone wishes they had more time. And now you’ve got it!
Will You Take a Leap for Love?
Of course you are!
Now is the time to act from a place of knowing your truth. Love is your DESTINY.
Especially if you act like that is true. If you believe that and take action from this place.
Let’s look at this from another direction. Is there any downside to taking this Leap for Love? Nope. Not one. None that I can see.
In fact, you’ll be putting your energy into your heart’s desire.
You can only WIN with this approach. whenever you focus on what you DO WANT, you are putting your energy and intention on the right thing.
Love is Completely Possible!
Especially when you take steps to strengthen your inner self, outlook and belief about love, improve self-love or go out to meet new men.
I’m personally very excited about Leap Year February 29th and I hope my enthusiasm is contagious for you!
Okay, get ready to leap 🙂