Your feminine side is the only way to capture a masculine man’s eye. Most single women say they want a masculine guy. Sought after characteristics include decisive, successful, confident, financially stable earning a good living, and comfortable in his own skin. Sounds pretty good right?
Looking for a Masculine Man?
When I say most single women, I mean women from all walks of life. Whether you have a highly successful career in business or teach fifth grade. From the city to the country, the vast majority of women I talk with describe their ideal man in this way.
However, for many successful single gals, there’s a bit of a hurdle here. It might not be what you think either. See a masculine man wants a feminine woman. A woman who heightens his sense of being a man by displaying her softer side.
Before you get your panties in a bunch, I’m not suggesting that you dumb yourself down, be a doormat, or act like a sex object. You should always be yourself. Your feminine self.
What Does Your Feminine Side Look Like?
When you have a fabulous career, you are most likely relying on your masculine nature. We all have a degree of both genders within us. Work most often requires building masculine skills to make things happen in the world.
Your feminine energy is very different. It’s about creativity (including creating new life) and playfulness. In addition, your womanly way involves feelings, intuition and gut instinct. That’s why it’s called the “softer side”. Feminine energy is fluid, mysterious, and alluring.
This is extremely appealing to a masculine man. The more in touch you are with your feminine side, the more it sparks his masculine side. Men long for the warm, and charm of a woman which is why experts always tell you to keep a little mystery about yourself to draw him closer and make him want to know MORE.
How to Enhance Your Feminine Side
I’m going to share seven ways to enhance your feminine side and share that with a man. This can work to make you even more attractive and at times, practically irresistible. No worries, these are all easy tips that any woman can put to work and rely on.
1. Listen Up. In conversation with a new man, you might be thinking about what you want to say next. But becoming a good listener is more important. When a man feels heard, it feels just as good as it does for you. To show genuine interest, lean in a bit when he talks. This body language tip works as well for dating as for the interview process.
2. Pamper Yourself. When you honor yourself, you take good care of yourself. That means you get a massage, take scented baths or enjoy a Reiki treatment at the spa. These are sensual experiences – which heighten your feminine energy. Taking time for self-care shows confidence and worthiness – both highly appealing traits in a woman.
3. Enjoy Nature. Nature abounds with feminine energy – just think of Mother Nature! When you take a walk on a wooded path or spend time at the beach, you are not just relaxing or exercising, but communing with nature. This is such a simple way to connect with your feminine side and enjoy the world around you.
More Tips for Your Feminine Energy
4. Dance. The energy of dancing is highly feminine, especially if you wear a skirt that twirls. But even if you don’t, getting out on the dance floor with a man definitely puts you in touch with your femininity. Add a couple of sensual moves like hips swaying or reaching your arms up in the air, and you have him captivated.
5. Appreciate Beauty. When you can slow things down enough to take a few minutes and simply enjoy the beauty around you, that’s moving into your feminine energy. Smell the roses as they say. Again, this is a sensual exercise using your senses which always heightens your femininity. While you’re at it, appreciate your own beauty too!
6. Flirt! The most powerful flirting starts with body language. You send signals all day long whether you know it or not. Body language tells it all. But you can also easily “fake it till you make it”. These signals are part of the human lexicon and are recognized by men worldwide without saying a word. At the very least, when you catch a man’s eye, be sure to smile and hold eye contact for 2-3 seconds before turning away.
7. Be Coy. When a man asks a personal question, you don’t want to answer, don’t get mad or flustered, be coy! That’s the best way to intrigue him and move him to a new subject. For example, if he asks why you’re still single, give him your coy smile and say, “Well most men aren’t like you.” He’ll eat it up!
Be Soft, Warm & Inviting
The more you share your feminine side and allow yourself to be soft warm and inviting, the more second dates you’ll get. Remember, feminine power is the power of allure. Like Helen of Troy from ancient Greece, whose beauty launched a thousand ships as her man went to war to get her back from kidnappers – you’ve got that power too. Use it or lose it!
Some women complain to me that they don’t want to do this flirty stuff. I say, “Really, you don’t want a man to find you mysterious, intriguing and want more? That would be so unpleasant.”
If you want to find love with a masculine man, then honey, you have to let HIM be the MAN. You can’t use your surefire aggressive business skills in romance – that KILLS any chance of romance. Don’t try to get the ball rolling by asking him out (more than once anyway). Avoid texting to keep him interested – these tactics do not work!
Make Him Want You
What does work practically every time – especially with the right man? Your feminine charm. Make him want you and melt his heart. The only way to connect at the heart level is through the heart. And your heart is your feminine side so learn to leverage your innate abilities to find the love you deserve.