Single and Need Dating Advice?
Check out what these 11 single women over 40 wanted to know about dating, men and love.
Last night was the November meeting of the Inner Circle Program. Every month I hold a question and answer call for the membership. This month, while the members did not attend the call (busy raking leaves perhaps?) I had tons of great questions from my newsletter readers!
If you had opened your email, you would have seen an offer from me to answer your pressing dating questions. Since Thanksgiving is in just a few quick weeks, I wanted to take this opportunity to offer free dating advice as my way of saying “Thank you” for another wonderful year at It’s Never Too Late For Love.
This is a smattering of what the questions were about:
- Why he texts and calls but doesn’t ask me out on dates
- Where the heck can I meet men at 40 – I’m clueless!
- He flirts with me a bit but doesn’t take it to the next level
- We had two dates, then I saw him – awkward! How can I get him back
- I’m 60, look very young, but the men I meet seem older than their years
- He has his own business so is very busy with no time for dates right now
- Dating etiquette for seeing multiple men
- Why do men come on strong then evaporate? Are they emotionally unavailable?
- Can I tell this new guy I ‘m dating he has bad breath?
- I met a nice guy but he chews with his mouth open and dresses poorly. Can I do anything about it?
- I know my soulmate is on his way. What can I do to be ready and how will I recognize him?
- How do I deal with the intense competition for the few decent single men in Florida?
- How can I tell if a man is a commitment phobe?
- How do I break up with a new guy who is actually a great guy, just not for me?
I answer every one of these pressing dating questions in detail during this hour-long dating advice call. You can hear it all in the recording below.
To listen now, just click on the little grey triangle to the left of the recording bar. If you don’t see it, you probably need to update your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
If you are interested in joining the Inner Circle, register here
Wishing you an early, but a happy, healthy, yummy and loving Thanksgiving holiday!