Have you heard about the new book Fifty Shades of Grey?
Everyone seems to be talking about it. The book even made the cover of Newsweek magazine. It’s rocketed to the top of the NY Times Best Sellers List. Some people say its not well written at all. Others say it reads like a fraternity boy wrote it. An awful lot of women don’t seem to mind. They want to read this hot trilogy of novels anyway.
What’s the big attraction for women in any relationships status – married, in relationship or single?
1. Heavy fantasy
2. Sexy content
3. Distraction from every day life
4. The chance to let go of being in charge
5. Anything else?
I say yes, there is more to it. This is what I think. Women still want romance. You crave it. You long for it. You dream about it. You fantasize about it. And these novels are perfect to satisfy that craving.
Is that a bad thing? Of course not! Revving up desire is a fabulous way to feel alive. That desire makes you far more attractive to the men in your life – or to attract men into your life. Strong desire keeps you feeling young, vibrant and to tell the truth, desirable.
Yet, if you are a single woman who has this desire for love with the right man for you, the real question is:
What are you doing if anything, to make it come true?
Is it enough to desire love? Do you really just want to read about it in books like Fifty Shades of Grey? Not really. If you are a single woman who wants love in your life, there isn’t any magic incantation that will instantly bring your prince to you. Nope, you have to DO SOMETHING to make the connection. If nothing else, you have to do something to help the right man find you!
What can you do to find love this summer?
Here’s a quick list of options to get your actions aligned with your desire and improve your chances of finding an amazing man and the love you want:
- Amp up your feminine charm by getting a new hairstyle or a makeover
- Buy some new clothes that are date-worthy and make you feel sexy and fabulous
- Purchase new underwear that is sexy, yet comfy. It will be your secret, but you’ll appear more attractive since you ‘ll feel more attractive
- Start smiling more at people who walk by or men who catch your eye
- Say hello to people on the street
- Imagine a tiny fire burning within you just below your navel. This is the fire of creation so let it burn baby.
- Hold your head high and remember how awesome you are!
Finding love is really up to you. But, I can definitely help. On Monday, May 7th, I’ll be running a FREE teleclass – How to Find Love this Summer!
In this fun, one-hour program, you’ll discover many helpful suggestions to find love this summer:
- 50 ways to meet more men
- How to notice more men all around you
- Easy ways to flirt that you can try right away
- How to talk to any man you want
- How to appear more open and approachable
The best part? I’m giving away these secrets for FR.EE. Yup, it’s true. Register now for next Monday’s teleclass. Honestly, what do you have to lose? What’s the worst thing that can happen? You might miss an hour of reruns on TV.
Register here and discover how you can find love this summer.
I can’t wait to share all the details on May 7th.
Wishing you love This Summer!