Do you wish you had a guide to help you avoid dating duds? That would be rather handy wouldn’t it? Well the Dating Goddess has created a short video slide show with 10 tips on how to do just that – avoid the duds right up front! what a time saver if you heed the suggestions.
These tips stem from her actual dating experiences – no kidding. The Dating Goddess
has been dating for a while, looking for the right man and her blog is chock-full of stories and advice.
I’d like to share a few more tips to avoid duds from myexperiencei as well:
11. Asks if you’ll wear a bikini on his boat before meeting you
12. Says he’s into Tantra and asks if you are too
13. Comments that you’ve never done a naughty thing in your life – too much of a goody two shoes
14. Tells you that Jewish/Catholic/Christian ( whatever you are) women tend to be cold in his experience hoping he’ll egg you on to prove him wrong
15. Is in a big rush to meet you after one email
16. Loves to make you laugh via email but can’t seem to schedule a date
My bet is, you have your own red flags to add to this list. Please feel free in the comment section and share with your sisters who are dating over 40 or dating after divorce!
When you start to sort through the men you attract and weed out the obvious problems, you will save yourself a lot of time, energy and heart ache for sure. Of course, its a fine line you’ll be walking because you don’t want to throw out too many opportunities and be left with no men to date either. No man is perfect, just as no woman is either. Sorry, I know that seems harsh but it is true.
Enjoy the Dating Goddess’s video and let me know what you think!