Now this is what I call a savvy marketing concept. Speed Dating at an Auto Show! Yes, this Chicago event is offering free admision to the show and speeddating by www.dashanddate.com
What a great way to take advantage of the natural male attraction to cars and even get some women to visit the show. A can’t lose proposition for everyone all around if you ask me.
Here’s the write up and links in case you live in the area
SATURDAY SPEED-DATING PARTY AT CHICAGO AUTO SHOW
WHEN: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH AT 5:30PM
RECOMMENDED AGE: 21+
WHERE: McCormick Place, 2301 South Martin Luther King Drive, Chicago, IL
Free Speed-Dating/Free Auto Show Admission!
Come join dateanddash.com and SMART USA on Valentines Day (Saturday, Feb. 14, 2009 from 5:30pm-7:00pm) at the Chicago Auto Show!
• Dates will take place in the four for two vehicles on display at the smart exhibit in McCormick Place
• Eight participants (four males/four females) at a time for four speed dates over the course of 24 minutes; new groups will start every 30 minutes (you can do it again, with new people)
• Each one-on-one date will last six minutes, and on cue, you will change vehicles to move on to the next date.
• You will be entered in a drawing to win dinner “for two” at a trendy, upscale Chicago restaurant and overnight use of a smart fortwo for a night on the town.
• You will be able to pick up their ticket/credential the day of the event at the VIP booth.
YOU MUST RSVP in advance, because spots are very limited. Reserve your spot now https://www.dateanddash.com/event.php?id=817)