Well this summer has been a hot one for some of my clients who took me up on the challenge to meet and talk to 50 men in just 100 days.
At the start of the challenge, there was a lot of disbelief and grumbling. Some women insisted that it just couldn’t be done. How could you even find that many men? And what a pace – that’s a new man every other day! Honestly, not one thought that the number could be reached in such a short amount of time. This was considered an insurmountable task. Unachievable.
Can you relate to their uncertainty? Do you wonder how such a feat could be accomplished? Can you hear yourself in any of these comments or do you feel even worse about the idea?
Well, not only is meeting this many men do-able and possible, but two of my clients in the current group coaching session are going to actually surpass the challenge! How about that?
You might ask, "What’s so great about talking to so many men?" Plenty! Here are several of the tremendous behavioral and belief shifts that have transformed how these women think about men, dating and themselves:
7. They used to think there weren’t any men to talk to and wondered where they’d find so many prospects. Now, when they go out, these women look around to see how many men can be added to my list!
6. Meeting new men and talking to them has become fun! These women no longer see it as drudgery, thinking, "Ugh, another loser." Turns out that a lot of these men are really interesting.
5. They have discovered that you don’t have to be a super model to approach men. Any woman can be friendly and flirty. And, 99.9% of the time their conversations and ice breakers have been welcomed and very well received. This has boosted their confidence in a big way.
4. They have totally embraced the challenge after their initial skepticism and make sure they have places to go and things to do to meet men at least twice a week. This activity has become a regular part of life. They don’t stress about any particular event any more – because they know – if one doesn’t work out or go well, there is always another opportunity! Wow, how about that optimism!
3. They now recognize how many men are out there. They see the abundance and have touched it so they know it’s real. That means it’s only a matter of time and a numbers game to meet the right one. How true!
2. Suddenly, these women realize they have become adept at meeting men. They don’t sweat over starting a conversation any more or stammer with nerves. This is the confidence that comes with plenty of practice. Something that cannot be achieved any other way. They didn’t start out being friendly, super sociable, or flirty, but they sure are now.
1. And the number one benefit? Meeting more men equates to getting more dates! After all, Isn’t that the number goal?.
The good news is I’ll be running this challenge again in September. If you happen to think you couldn’t possibly have the same results but have the spirit to give it a try, check back soon for details on the upcoming September challenge. Or sign up for the monthly newsletter Kiss & Tell which will bring details and savvy dating strategies right to your inbox. You can also sign up in the top right corner on any page of this web site.