Good news! For a long time now, 8 Minute Dating has been lacking in hostesses and so there haven’t been many events. But in April, Hartford has three events up to age 49 and New Haven County has three as well. For some reason, two of the events are actually listed in New Haven, and one is listed in Fairfield County, but is taking place in Orange.
Any way, I’m a huge fan of this method for meeting new people, if you…
- Can go with a smile
- Just plan to meet new people and have fun
- Are willing to be friendly
- Consider making male friends who by the way, might know other singles guys
- Are open to meeting new female friends as a dating buddy
There are five simple things you can do to make these events more fun and more fruitful:
- Ask fun questions, like favorite food or vacation spot
- No grilling or going for the hard facts – save it or you won’t get any dates
- Just see if you can have a simple conversation
- Be a bit more open-minded about who might be worth getting to know
- Think of this as a fabulous playground for practicing flirting and conversation skills
If you live in CT – sign up today – please don’t wait because women sign up faster than men and you’ll get closed out. (Of course, this is true for other states as well.)
And if you live in another state – visit www.8MinuteDating.com to see what’s available in your area.
Plus here are a few other options in case 8 Minute Dating isn’t not in your neck of the woods;
Or go to Google and type in “speed dating + your city” to discover what’s available near you.
Have fun out there and keep smiling!