What Akashic Records questions will give you insights into your life now and your past lives? Here’s what to ask in your next Past Life Akashic Records reading.
Thinking about Getting a Past Life Reading?
There are lots of reasons to have a past life reading using the Akashic Records. You might be curious about:
- If you lived before?
- Where did you live, including what parts of the world?
- What did you do in your past life?
- If you know some of the same people in your life now?
- What lessons you learned that could help you today?
But a lot of people are looking to dig deeper to understand a challenge they are currently facing. Or to learn more about your spiritual path. Reasons might include a desire to better understand any of the following:
- Difficult work situations
- Career path choices
- Relationship issues
- Trouble finding love
- Family concerns
- Having children
- Bringing up children
- Money issues
- Feeling unfulfilled
- Feeling stuck or lost
- Progress on your spiritual path
Any of these concerns are sound motivation to have an Akashic Records reading. Often, the best readings are when you have been on the spiritual path and invested time in your personal and spiritual growth, and seek higher level guidance.
However, if you are just starting out on the path, figuring out your Akashic Records questions can open a new world of learning and possibilities.
Prepare for Your Reading
To get the most from this type of session, first think about what is going on in your life now. Take out your journal to reflect on any issues or situations you are facing. That’s where your questions can come from.
Think about what concerns or problems are you dealing with. Are there issues that have been bothering you for years? What do you feel frustrated by?
Sometimes what you want to know about most is right there on the surface. Other times you have to dig a bit deeper. Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and allow yourself to get centered and feel grounded.
Then open your mind to what you want to focus on. Get curious about yourself and what makes you tick. Think about what you have accomplished so far in this life, and a goal that might be difficult or a little illusive.
Whatever shows up is perfect. If you end up with a long list of things to ask, prioritize them, so you know which ones to ask first.
When you can take a step back and look at your life from the big picture, you’ll be able to clearly see what concerns need more information and guidance to resolve. Then, start to formulate the Akashic Records questions to ask in your reading.
How to Formulate Your Akashic Records Questions
There are a few recommendations for how to formulate your questions to get the best answers. First, a couple of things to avoid.
1) Stick with the Present or the Past
Akashic Records readings are not really meant to predict the future or to be used for fortune telling purposes. There are other resources for this purpose you can use.
2) Create Open-Ended Questions
Do your best to avoid asking Yes/No questions. They won’t provide the in-depth answers you seek. What works best are open-ended questions that leave room for a detailed answer.
Here’s how to turn a Yes/No question into an open-ended one. Say you want to know if you are dating the man you will likely marry. You might be tempted to ask, “Will I marry the guy I’m currently seeing?” But the only answers to that are yes, no, or maybe, which doesn’t give you much to go on.
Better Questions Get Better Answers
Instead, my advice is to ask, “What do I need to know about the man I’m seeing and the possibility of getting married?” Now you can potentially learn about so much more! How you are as a couple and if you’re a good match, as well as if the relationship is going in the direction of marriage.
You might hear about important steps to take that will bring you closer. Or maybe you’ll discover you need work in a specific area of your relationship.
This type of open question makes it easier collect a lot more information that will hopefully satisfy your curiosity.
15 Akashic Records Sample Questions
- How am I doing on my spiritual path?
- What do I need to know right now to best serve my own higher purpose?
- Can I learn about my career choices or work in past lives to help me today?
- I am struggling with something in my job now and wonder if there is anything in my past causing this?
- What happened in the past that could be getting in the way of making enough money to easily pay my bills and save?
- Have I been with my mother/father before and what happened that contributed to our current disagreements?
- Were my husband/boyfriend and I lovers in a past life and what can I learn from that relationship?
- I feel stuck and can’t seem to get moving forward. What can I learn from my past that could be causing this or would help?
- In the big picture, why am I here in this incarnation?
- What past lives have contributed most to this life and what do I need to know about that?
- Why was my relationship with (past lover) so argumentative and difficult? Did we know each other before and what did I learn from that lifetime?
- How can I improve my spiritual gifts (intuition, channeling, mediumships, etc.) to use them to the fullest expression now?
- Is there something from a past life that is keeping me from feeling happier and enjoying my life right now?
- How can I feel more connected to spirit and the magic of life that I learned in the past?
- What will help me build a greater sense of confidence in myself and how does this issue relate to a past life?
You can probably see how Akashic Records questions like these will help you learn a lot about yourself in the past and now as well.
How Much Detail Can I Expect?
Keep in mind, you don’t need every little detail about your birth or death to discover vital information about the past that applies to your present. A skilled Akashic Records reader will fill you in on the essentials as it relates to your question.
Depending on the reader, some get to the point, rather than taking up time with every little detail that ultimately doesn’t add much value or answer your inquiry. That’s exactly how I work with spirit and the Lords of the Records in my readings.
Working with me, you will learn what is most important regarding your stated concerns, with concrete suggestions and empowering next steps to take.
Want more about your past lives? Get my free book 7 Ways Your Past Lives Affect Your Love Life Today