7 Midlife Dating Mistakes that will Break Your Heart!
Live Teleclass Tuesday, January 17th at 8pm est
Why Is Midlife Dating So Darn Hard?
You should be able to talk in a straightforward way to men about dating and your feelings from the start. Why not, right?
You are an adult. You've reached midlife. You've accomplished many things. Raised your kids. Built a business or a career. You know who you are, what works and how to get things done. Why is it so hard to apply your success to your love life?
Misconceptions about Midlife Dating
As a dating coach for 15 years, I have encountered so many misconceptions about finding love. It ‘s still astonishing every time I hear one from a new client or a woman over 40, 50 or 60 who I just met. My heart goes out to each one of them. I understand their pain and confusion.
Yet surprisingly, many women can’t find the time to discover the easy ways to avoid these painful mistakes.
- Even if it could save them time.
- Even if it could help you find them faster.
- Even if they could identify the wrong men faster.
- Even if they could side-step crushing disappointment.
- Even if they could avoid devastating heartbreak.
What about you? Are you a little bit curious?
Examples of Confusing Midlife Dating Situations
- You connected with a man on a dating site and have so much in common. He’s been texting for weeks. You haven’t met yet but you hope it will be soon.
- You know a man at work who flirts with you. He goes out of his way to say hello but nothing more has come of it and you feel frustrated with this waiting game. Could he be shy?
- You know enough about men and dating. You just need to know where to find the quality man you dream of. Where can you go to meet good men?
- You meet a man who says he’s not looking for anything serious but he’d like to get to know you and see how things go. You’re open to that because you can’t tell if he’s the one right now.
Each one of these situations could lead to disappointment and build up negative beliefs about dating, men and love that will surely sabotage your chances to find love. As a dating coach for women over 40, 50 and 60+, I don’t want that to happen to you!
I Want You to Find Love and It’s Completely Possible!
People fall in love every day. Yes, midlife couples too. I want you to have fun dating. I want you to feel powerful and confident around men. I want you to meet plenty of men so you can find the right one for you.
Will you take the time right now to learn what you need to know to avoid the embarrassment of another man who disappeared? Isn’t it time to ensure you aren’t fooled by a guy who seemed like the one but turned out to be the wrong guy after all?
Register now for this FREE teleclass 7 Midlife Dating Misconceptions that Will Break Your Heart - on Tuesday January 17th. Once you enter your name and email address in the form below and submit, you’ll be taken to the page with the call-in details.
I can’t wait to share everything I know about these avoidable mistakes so you can avoid embarrassment, confusion and frustration.
You’ll come away being a far savvier single woman in the know about common mistakes who can side step them with ease and grace. And at the same time, spot a good man who is a keeper!